Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what supplements are you taking right now?

What supplements are you taking and why?

I take One A Day women's multivitamin and Slo Niacin 500 mg. The niacin helps with facial flushing.
    Do you think it makes a difference whether or not you take your vitamins at night vs. morning? I get sick to my stomach if I take them in the morning.
    Last edited by khm1016; 06-03-2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I use a men's daily multi-vitamin and mineral supplement. I also use glucosamine to help with tendonitis; for glucosamine I prefer taking it in liquid form (joint juice).

Comment

Has glucosamine made any noticable difference for you?

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
          Has glucosamine made any noticable difference for you?
          Glucosamine -- the Joint Juice brand in particular -- has been fantastic. I had pretty bad tendonitis in the wrists, knees, and elbows from youth sports -- within a couple of weeks it subsided after regular use. It has even helped my father who had moderate arthritic pain in his knees. There was some residual benefit as well, because I was able to stop taking it for a few years and for the most part felt fine. I started having some wrist / shoulder tendonitis issues again and started up again this week. I'll let you know if glucosamine does NOT have the same effect as the first time I used it.

Fitazoid

Comment

Adipex is a derivative of amphetamine, which is commonly used to treat obese and overweight people. This works.

Comment

Working...
            X