Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i lose weight?

How can i loose my weight?

Losing weight is hard but a lot of determination can take you a long way! Burn more than what you eat through a regular exercise routine, drink plenty of water, and watch what you eat.

Comment

Do more exercise and also start running to lose weight and also control your diet and minimize your sleep time and try to drink maximum juices but not the packed one.

Comment

The simple way to lose the weight is to drink lots of water and perform daily exercises or Yoga.

Comment

Losing weight is easier than keeping it off. Therefore, it is better to choose a diet that is in harmony with your lifestyle. That means that if you love carbs, going on an Adkins diet will not be a good long term solution. So check out a variety of diet options before you pick one. And if a diet sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Also, never trust a testimonial on a web site that sells that product!

Good luck!
          --John

Comment

The best way to find out if you are at a healthy weight or if you need to lose or gain weight is to talk to a doctor or dietitian, who can compare your weight with healthy norms to help you set realistic goals.

You can more infor

Comment

They are right determination and exercise everyday with proper diet will surely loose weight.

Comment

I took a bare bones approach, by starting off with a fast (it was forced by an illness); I couldn't keep food in. The forced fast allowed me to change my eating habbit and shear determination took over. I reduced my daily intake to 1200 calories a day and took on a weight training program; I took off 65 lbs in five months. There is nothing easy about it, but you can do it.

Good Luck,
                Triton

Comment

Diet AND exercise. Both are needed to lose weight. Be consistent and make realistic long-term goals. Join enjoyable exercise classes and find low-calorie foods that you really like.

Comment

I have known this fact that eating less or totally nothing to lose weight is a bad idea. It is all about burning those fats through exercise. Diet is important. Avoiding fast food, high calorie food do the trick.

Comment

Losing weight means eating regular, well balanced meals. People believe that starving themselves will result in weight loss. This is not true. In a nutshell your body will go into hibernating mode and your body will hold onto fats for storage and slow breakdown of calories. Eating well balanced, complex carbohydrates, protein rich meals can turn your body into a furnace. My advice is to supplement some of these meals with protein shakes, bars, and meal replacements. This way if you are not able to eat due to work or school, eating a replacement bar will provide the needed nutrition to help you burn your calories. A good work out routine is important, however nutrition is more valuable. There are also some good, healthy weight loss products on the market. Send me a private email for more assistance or to recommend some products. Thanks

Comment

Exercising is one good way to lose your weight. If you are not interested with it you can try taking some best weight loss diet pills. They will definitely help you the best.

Comment

you can do morning walk which is very much beneficial for u...

Comment

Originally posted by jassicarich View Post
                            How can i loose my weight?
                            There are numbers of ways to lose weight nowadays. But which is more comfortable to you it depends on you and your body structure. I advise you plan an effective and healthy diet plan with exercise and also join to the gym if you can. There are lots of steroids are available in the market to lose weight but I suggest you make a use of Clenbuterol to lose weight, cause it acts as a perfect fat burner.

Comment

The best combination for losing weight is definitely exercising and eating healthy food. I think it will be better if you start with eating healthier and then only move to exercising, otherwise you might start feeling without energy. You can move slowly. The portion of exercises should also be added in smaller amounts. So the plan is starting quitting too much of oily food first, then reducing the number of sugary stuff. As for exercises you can start with short runs and then move to long-term runs afterwards. If running is not for you, you can try the option of yoga.

Comment

Working...
                              X