X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello My name is Emily Progemy and I just joined this forum. I have been researching and gaining knowledge of real health and diet solutions that actually work and are very healthy for you. There are so many different options out there and for me I needed to find something that worked for my health and I believed in so I could spread the word about it and get involved with sharing my information.

I have done a lot of research and found that a raw food diet mixed with a good solid exercise routine is the best solution for me. When I mean raw food I mean a lot of greens and raw meats. I am not a vegetarian I do eat raw meats mainly fish, which by the way is much healthier than cooking the good vitamins and minerals out of the food we eat, and a lot of fresh greens and fruits.

The results of this kind of diet have been outstanding and I am more energized than ever before and am fit and healthy feeln good everyday I walk out my door.

I want to share my knowledge as well as learn from others. Hope to have a good time in here.

Thanks
    -- Emily

Welcome to Straight Health Emily!

Comment

Hello all! I'm new here..have fun!

Comment

Working...
      X