X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, About Me...

Hi, my first name is Julie. I'm joining because I'm concerned about the fact that it is a lot harder for me to keep the weight off than it used to be. I struggled with this ever since I turned 30, but especially now 8 years later. I have to lose about 70 pounds to get even close to my ideal weight again. I would like to at least lose 30 to 40 pounds within the next four to five months (whatever two pounds per week averages out to be).

Hi Julie,

What has always helped me in the past is to cut out any food within 3 hours of going to bed each night. If you intake carbohydrates within this time period, the body is unable to use these calories for fuel and they end up being stored as extra pounds and bodyfat.

If you find yourself getting terribly hungry before bed, drink lots of water and have only protein if you must eat something.

This is my number one rule when I need to lose weight, and I see results within the first week.

Hope this helps!

- Arm Exercises For Men

Comment

Welcome to SH Julie.

Comment

Great, to hear that you are motivated about losing weight. I too have struggled with my weight since turning 40, if you want to lose about two pounds per week. I would cut back on the food intake, specially cards and fats and jog, run or perform some type of aerobic exercise for about one hour per day. Good luck to you!

Comment

Keep positive and keep at it... there will always be challenges but food is the biggest one... it is for me at least... why does fatty foods have to taste so darn great?! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X